Thursday, February 25, 2010

I AM TIRED!!!!
Though tomorrow is Friday, it is the start of a very busy for me. In some ways, I'm looking forward to it. In others....not so much.
It's ok though-I'll make it and it'll be fine.

My Junior Auxiliary Chapter is having two big events in the next week. I'll go into more details on those later.
Saturday (after one JA event) we get to go check out the proofs from Tanner's photo shoot last week. I can't wait!

It's been an interesting week at work. Don't want to go into details here..all I can say is that sometimes you have to play the game-you have no choice. This week....I had to play. Don't like doing it at all, but at the same time, had absolutely NO choice. (I know what I just wrote is kind of vague-I meant for it to be :0)
Tanner's new bedroom furniture is being delivered on Monday. Oh, we are so excited and can't wait to see her room come together. It's going to be great. And Tanner-she's beside herself at the thought of getting her new mattress!! I love that it's the simple things in life that make that girl happy!
Don't know if I'm sleeping lighter these days or if Steve is snoring more. Either way-something is going to have to change. I feel like I'm awake 1/2 the night kicking him so he'll roll over and quit snoring-for all of 5 minutes!! Grr!! Hoping for a break soon.
Steve and I have decided instead of doing a weekend getaway anytime real soon, we are going to plan a little "mini vacation" sometime this summer. Not sure where we'll go. Not sure how long we'll be gone. But we are definitely going somewhere. (Suggestions are welcome. Something within driving distance)
Ok, I've been up since 4:00 and though it's only 8:41, I'm about to fall asleep so I'm going to get off of here and go to bed. If I go to sleep now, that'll get two or three hours of good sleep before the snoring kicks in.
G'night!

2 comments:

Annette said...

UGh, I hate the snoring! It is such an irritating sound. Hope it stops soon for you!

How about driving up to Lake of the Ozarks? My great friend and her hubby got some remote cabin there for their 10 year anniversary and absolutely loved it! Todd and I considered it, but went to Colorado instead as it was a closer drive for us, but loved staying in a cabin and being able to be on our own schedule!

JulieAnn said...

Maybe he needs a CPap machine for sleep apnea. My dad was the LOUDEST snorer ever and now he doesn't snore because of that machine. It's something you could check into.?.

So glad that Tanner is about ready to get her room! Make sure you share with pictures when it's all done!