Friday, June 5, 2009

Tanner's MRI went great today. She was a ROCK STAR and did so good. She was pretty nervous on the way there. I kept asking her what was wrong because I could tell she had something on her mind just by the way she was looking and acting. She finally said, almost as if she was ashamed, "I'm just nervous about this."

I was able to go back there with her, which was good. She got to stay in her clothes (that was one of the questions she asked-if she got to stay in her clothes or not) and they let her choose what radio station she wanted to listen to. They gave her a blanket to cover up with and lid her in.

They put her in feet first and her head was barely sticking out. For the most part, she kept her eyes closed and if/when she did open them, it was very quick. I had no idea my child could lay still for so long while awake!!

After the MRI was over, we went and ordered her bike that she won a few months ago. It will be here in a couple of weeks hopefully.

That's all we know until Tuesday.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

Annette said...

YAY! I'm so glad things went so well! Hope you get a good report next week! :)