I am blessed beyond measure and I'm so very thankful.
I don't know what's got me in such a sentimental mood....but I am. Maybe it was our great night as a family.
Tanner came home from Mike's and we dyed Easter eggs and watched The Country Music Awards together. We dyed eggs, we danced, we sang (mind you Steve thought we were crazy, I think, though he joined us in the egg dying).....we turned up the tv really loud...we were complete goofs!
But we were together. And we had laughed. And laughed. And laughed.
When I put Tanner to bed, she said "Mom, I really had fun tonight."
My heart melted.
I'm so thankful that I have a kid who still likes to act goofy with her Momma and Step Daddy. I'm so thankful that my dear hubby puts up with two goofy girls like Tanner and I...and I'm so thankful that God gave me these two people to love and take care of.
Life. Is. Good.
Here's some pictures to prove it: (is my child a goofball or what!?)
1 comment:
It does sound like you had a fun time! Loved the pictures! Where were you in those dancing photos? ;o)
Post a Comment