Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday already?

I can't believe it's already Wednesday. This week has flown by, which is a good thing.

Monday, Tuesday and today I've been working/attending the Arkansas Underage Drinking Conference. It's being sponsored by Fayetteville PD, but it's being held at the Holiday Inn here in Springdale. Because of that, one of the other girls and I have been able to attend and help out at the conference. It's been fun. We've attended a couple of classes (how to set up a Project Graduation and one on the SADD program), eaten a TON, laughed A LOT and have also helped out with whatever has been needed at the conference. The good thing-we've not started until 9:00 each day and we've gotten out at 3:00 each day-AWESOME! Today is the last day and it'll be a busy one....but it's ok, we get out at 1:15, so that ROCKS! I'm looking forward to a couple of quiet hours before picking Tanner up from school.

I have a few other things to blog about, but for now, I need to go pack lunches for my family.

We'll talk more later!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: