It's 4:30 on Thursday and I'm so ready to go home! I've been caught up on all my work since about 2:00 so the day has seemed to drag on. Steve just picked up Tanner and they are on their way home which makes me want to go home even more! Oh well-only 30 more minutes!
Tomorrow we are going home for Easter. I say we, but it's just Steve and I. Tanner is with Mike this year on Easter. Normally I feel bad for going up there without her, but since she went and spent a week at Spring Break, then I don't feel as guilty this time! HA!
We are really looking forward to getting away for a few days though. Though we've seen our family a time or two since Christmas, we've not been back to Kansas City since then. It feels like forever ago since we were there!
Tomorrow Dad, Mike and Steve are going to some BBQ place that's supposed to be really good and I'm going to treat Mom to dinner. Jenny will be taking six little girls to see The Hannah Montana Movie Premiere. I'm looking forward to just chilling out with Mom for a little bit-we've both had a long week and I think we're overdue for some girl time.
Sunday we are having Easter brunch with the fam. I'm so glad Mom and Dad decided that 12:30 wasn't too late for brunch-you never know about my Dad-he's kind of picky about his eating times. Matt and his wife Tammy will be there and it'll be great to see them as well.
I suppose I should get off of here, clean up my desk and prepare to leave for the day. Between this blog and the phone calls I've taken, I've managed to make it almost to 5:00!
HOORAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment