Monday, March 23, 2009

Sent Home

I got sent home from work today. No, it wasn't anything bad. I got sent home because I feel like I've been hit by a truck and didn't die. My head hurts, my sinus's are draining, I'm achy, I'm blowing green junk and I'm coughing up the nastiest stuff I've ever seen.

I wasn't sure who all was going to be at work today and didn't want the office to be left short handed, so I went in. I got sent home 30 minutes later and have been on the couch ever since.

I called the Dr and he called me in a Z-pack thankfully. I hope it kicks in soon. This is NOT how I wanted to spend Spring Break!

My hubby, like usual, has been a good nurse. He brought me home a lemon berry slush and went and got my drugs for me. Now he's grilling some hamburgers for dinner. What a guy.

Tanner is having a good time at Mom and Dad's. I think her and Dad were going shopping or something like that today. Steve said he thinks me being sick is "Tanner with drawls."

Could be.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Awww, you poor thing! You've been way too sick lately! Feel better soon! Hugs to Steve for taking such good care of you! :)

Tiffany said...

I hope you get to feeling better!