Monday, October 6, 2008

I am waiting for a homemade apple crisp to finish baking in the oven.

My house smells so good right now!

I love the fall weather. I love nothing more than to bake something from scratch.....apple crisp, white chocolate pumpkin cookies, pumpkin crunch, homemade applesauce, fresh apple cake, pumpkin pie bars.....the list could go on and on.

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That sounds wonderful. Tonight we had cornbread with our dinner and I felt the same way. I just love fall. We hope to get back to Arkansas one day to visit everyone. By the way, we are 2hrs from NYC. It is nice to be able to see so much within our area.

Annette said...

MMMM, send me some! I need to get to baking. Something apple and gooey sounds wonderful! Have a super good recipe you could share? :)

Joyce said...

White chocolate pumpkin cookies sound interestin! Would you consider posting the recipe?

Very cute daughter!