Everyone should be lucky enough to find the love of their life. I've been blessed enough to find not just one, but two... Steve and Tanner.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
My Girl
This is Tanner's school picture that we just got today. Isn't the green background strinkingly green!? I love the picture though. It makes me sad how grown up she looks! Where's the time gone!? Isn't she beautiful? Love, love, love her.
Wow Mom, have you not noticed I’m Irish. Blond hair, blue eye, semi fair skin and my last name is McLangham… Get a clue!!!…Love ya babe…Don’t hurt me…sp
4 comments:
Whatever happened to the blue.?. It is a great picture of her. Much better then my jr. high pictures :)-
Aww, this is a great picture of her! She looks just like you! Steve is going to have to keep them boys away! haha
That is a great pic! She looks so grown up! Love her hair. My 7th grade pic has me sporting a poodle perm. Love fashion these days!
Wow Mom, have you not noticed I’m Irish. Blond hair, blue eye, semi fair skin and my last name is McLangham… Get a clue!!!…Love ya babe…Don’t hurt me…sp
Post a Comment