Steve looked at my blog tonight and said "Wow, you've not blogged since Tuesday!"
I think my mind has been so clogged with things going on that it's hard to sit down and concentrate long enough to type something out. Plus, on Monday when Tanner was sick and Steve was sleeping, I caught up on some blog reading. The blogs I read were mainly funny-they were about happy things and fun things. They were written somewhat creatively and really kept your interest.
I guess I don't feel like my blog is that way. When I started this blog, I wanted it to be fun and funny. I wanted it to be something that someone read and felt encouraged by. I don't feel like it's turned out that way at all. Instead it seems like it's turned into a place to vent my feelings and frustrations with life. And here lately-oh my word, that's all there is in my life-frustration, disappointment and just plain stress. I hate it. I hate it for you the reader and I hate it for myself as well.
So if your still with me and reading this blog...I'm sorry that there's been so much drama over the last month. I'm sure you don't read this to hear my gripe about life's difficulties. Thank you for all the prayers and words of encouragement over the last month or so with all that's gone on. Even on the hardest days, it's a comfort to know that people are praying for us.
Please bear with me if you can, hopefully the happy go lucky Shelly will return soon (we hope).
It's got to get better, right?
3 comments:
Life isn't always perfect, fun, and happy..... You're being real!... It is uplifting because you ALWAYS turn your problems back to God and you show your faithfulness!.... You shout praise for God, your family, your friends....... It's good to vent, and it's even better to show the world that things can get tough... but GOD is still there!
Shelly, I love your blog. It makes things real and I can honestly say I know you better today then I did in college! Life is life, and I'm glad that via this blog, that I and others can share in your life. It also amazes me how some can make any story funny! I wish I had the whit like others :o)
Aww, don't apologize! You can't help what is going on in your life right now! I love that I can come here and get updated on what's happening and offer you support. You have amazed and inspired me with your strength and how you've found the positive through all the hardships you've endured lately. Love ya! :)
Post a Comment