If someone asked me to sum up my trip to New York in one word, I couldn't do it. It was INCREDIBLE, FASCINATING, AWESOME, EXCITING, FABULOUS...the list could go on and on. It was so freaking cool!
I'm so tired I can hardly see in front of my face. Steph and I decided last night that we'd try to relive our college years and stay up all night long. Yea, not the best idea. I slept maybe an hour on the plane this morning and that's all the sleep I've had since I got up yesterday at 7:00. Add to that the fact that we didn't sleep more than four hours or so each night. I'm beat. Was it worth it? You bet ya-I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Even though we had the time of our lives, it's good to be home. The best thing about going away is the look on Steve's face when we see each other for the first time after being gone. There is nothing like turning around and seeing him standing there waiting for me, with a big 'ole goofy grin on his face. I LOVE IT! I couldn't get to him fast enough!
Tanner is at her Dad's house for two weeks so I've not seen her yet. She called everyday I was gone though and I'll hopefully see her tomorrow. She's excited to see her souvenirs and I'm excited to just see her!
I'll recap the trip over the next few days. Right now I'm tired and am going to eat and then go crawl in bed. I'm hoping to be asleep by 8:30-we'll see if that happens.
Toodles!
P.S. Steve's surgery is scheduled for Friday morning at 7:30. Please remember him in your prayers this week.
1 comment:
YAY! I'm glad you had a great time! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! :)
Post a Comment