Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So Excited

I am so stinking excited this morning. I may get to go to New York in June with my best friend Stephanie! Steph and I went to Manhattan Christian College together. We have been best friends since our freshman year. She and her family live in Colorado Springs and although that's a long way from Arkansas, we have managed to get together once every year for the last twelve years.

Steph and I have always wanted to go to New York and our husbands have both said they wouldn't go, so we decided it would be a girl trip. Well, Steph's niece is graduating from high school in May and for graduation, she's getting a trip to New York. Steph, her mom, her mom's best friend, Steph's sister in law and niece and myself are going to go to New York for four days in June!! I'm so excited!!!

I've been on line looking at flights this morning and will make my reservations this afternoon. WOOHOO!!! Florida and New York all in one year-I can't believe it!

Shoot-I just looked at the time. I need to get off of here and help Tanner get ready for school. EEKK! Guesss I spent too much time looking at airline flights! OOPS!

2 comments:

Annette said...

WOW! That's awesome! How cool!You lucky dog! Now, let's start planning a trip to the other Manhattan, ya know, the LITTLE Apple! :)

Unknown said...

WHOOOHOOO, my wife is going to New York for four days. You know what that means, guys. "Man Time" at my house. Beef, beer, and sports. It doesn't matter what sports are playing...IT'S MAN TIME...pants are optional. A-lot of scratching and other bodily functions, with us talking about man things. Cars, guns, working in the yard, home decorations and cooking!!!...oh, maybe I'll keep those last two, to myself...sp