Something strange is going on in my house this morning.
I'm on vacation until Thursday of this week. I was wide awake at 5:00, mind going and legs moving. I couldn't get back to sleep thanks to that mind of mine going, so I decided to get up and make that homemade peach cobbler that I've been meaning to make for the last couple of days.
Then around 6:00, I heard noise coming from my bedroom. At 6:15, out walked Steve, bright out and bushy tailed. If you know my husband, you know he is NOT a morning person at.all. He said he couldn't sleep, so he decided to get up and go on in to work.
As he was leaving at 6:30, out comes Tanner. I think the main reason she got up is because she heard the door open and shut so much, but still-the kid did not need to get up that early.
We have nowhere to be until 10:30 this morning, so while Steve is at work, Tanner and I are having a lazy, yet peaceful morning. She's on the couch drinking apple cider and watching tv, I'm catching up on Facebook and drinking a mug of Chai tea. Now that my cobbler is out of the oven, I'm thinking a nap may be in my future.
We are never up this early all together. Like I said earlier, something strange is going on in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment