I went to bed last night at 8:40 and was up this morning at 6:30. Yes, I went to bed on a Friday night at 8:40-before it was even dark outside! I couldn't help it though, I was completely wiped out. I had slept in Tanner's bed Thursday night due to Steve's back hurting and having spasms. He still wants me to sleep with him, but I know it's much more comfortable if he can sprawl out. Sleeping in Tanner's bed was NOT nearly as comfy as I thought it'd be. So last night I slept in Chelsey's bed. It was better, but still not like my own bed. I feel so much like Goldilocks, trying to find just the right bed!! Hopefully Steve's back will be feeling better today and I'll be able to go back to our bed tonight.
Mom and Dad are on their way down. They are vacationing this upcoming week in Savannah, Atlanta and areas around there. Growing up, we took a vacation every year. We'd go to Colorado, Texas, Washington D.C, California, New Mexico and Virginia to say a few. I think it's awesome that even though all of us kids are grown and out of the house, Mom and Dad still take a vacation together. What a great tradition to continue! They are meeting us at Panera this morning for breakfast and then will drive down to Altus to see my Mom's brother, Gary for a bit. Then it's off they go. They are gong to eat at the Neely's (Neely's BBQ) resturant tonight and then at Paula Deen's resturant (The Lady and Sons) on the way back. I'm so jealous!
Tanner went to her Dad's for her first two week summer visit. I hate it. My kiddo drives me nuts sometimes but I love having her here with me. I know she needs some time with her Dad.....I'm just not very good at sharing. They are leaving tomorrow to go to the lake (Pelican Landing) for her Dad's family reunion. They'll be home on Wednesday and I'll see her on Thursday when she goes to counseling. She's looking forward to going to the lake and has reminded me several times that while she'll be "working on my summer tan" while I'm working at the office. Silly girl.
I probably need to call this post done and finish getting ready to go eat breakfast. I know I've slacked on my blogging lately-there's been several things going on that have me distracted and no matter how much I'd like to blog about those things, I just can't right now. So please be patient with me. I'll get back into the swing of things.
Happy Saturday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment