Everyone should be lucky enough to find the love of their life. I've been blessed enough to find not just one, but two... Steve and Tanner.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Stream of thought.............
I'm very tired this morning. Didn't sleep well last night with all the storms going on. In fact at some point in the night, Tanner got up and asked me to lay with her, so I did that for awhile. She's got a great mattress and box springs now and I don't mind sleeping with her at all now!! Her bed before was so lumpy and uncomfortable. It makes me proud to think we were able to buy her a good bedroom suit that she will have and be able to use the rest of her life. Tanner was supposed to play softball tonight, but with all the rain, obviously that's not going to happen. Chelsey graduates tomorrow night. In some ways I'm looking forward to going and in others, I'm not. Steve's relationship with Chelsey and his ex wife is totally different than mine with Mike. And because it's different, I think it's weird and sometimes uncomfortable. I'm sure tomorrow will be fine. Also tomorrow morning, Steve and I are going back to Dr. Gallaher, the neurosurgeon. We went a few weeks ago and talked to him about Steve's back. He wanted to do a CT and make sure the screws in his back aren't backing out. Normally he'll give out the results over the phone via the nurse, but the office called yesterday and said he wants to see Steve in the morning. I'm nervous and am constantly praying that it's not anything major. We'll see what happens. I can't wait for my parents to get here on Saturday. It's my birthday on Sunday and they are coming down to help us celebrate-at least that's what I'm telling myself....truth be known, they are really coming down because they miss Tanner and want to see her. :) I need to get off of here and get lunches fixed and things ready to go before Tanner gets up. Did I mention that today is my Friday? Thank you Jesus!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a good weekend with your parents! How did Steve's appointment go? Praying you have a good week!
Post a Comment