Here's a timeline of our lives from last week:
Monday: Tanner's bedroom furniture was delivered. It is absolutely GORGEOUS! She loves it and we do too. Monday night was also Girl's Night. It was the finale of The Bachelor so of course I got together with my "Monday Night Girls" to watch it. We got together at April B's house and had a yummy dinner of ham, mashed potatoes and green beans. We were NOT pleased with the outcome of The Bach and swore we'd never watch that show again. Something tells me though that when it comes on again next season....yea, we'll be right there watching again!
Tuesday: I had a Junior Auxiliary meeting at noon on Tuesday. The goal was to put the finishing touches on our fundraiser that was held on Saturday. The goal was completed. Tanner also had a band concert that night. Band contest is next week so the band had an impromptu concert on Tuesday night to "practice" for contest. 3 songs and 15 minutes later...we were on our way home. Yippee! Also on Tuesday, Steve got sick. We think it was just a touch of the tummy bug. Nonetheless though, it threw a wrench in our week!
Wednesday: Free night! WOOHOO!!
Thursday: I got sick. I was supposed to go to April M's house to help put together baskets for our Junior Auxiliary fundraiser. Yea, that didn't happen. I ended up staying home and staying in bed.
Friday: Out to dinner with Steve. I needed some down time. I wasn't 100% sure my tummy could handle it, but we decided Mexican sounded good, so we went to La Huerta. It's a "new" restaurant by our house and it's quickly become one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. Good stuff!
Saturday: Ran to Kohl's at 8:00. Was at the Holiday Inn to help set up for our JA Fundraiser, at 9:00. Left there at 11:45, went and got my nails done. 1:30, I got my eyebrows done. 2:15, I was at home taking a "rest" before having to get ready for our event. 5:00, I was back at the Holiday Inn eating dinner with the girls from JA before our event started at 6:00. 11:45 (pm), I walked in the door from our event. It was such a fun night, but oh my word was I worn out!
Sunday: Skipped church. Yep, you read that right, we skipped church. I watched it online, Steve slept. We were both so worn out from our week! I ran to Target and got a new vacuum (I burned ours up last weekend) along with a few other things. I ran back to the house, got Steve and we went to Lowe's. While there, he started getting dizzy and nauseated. Honestly, for some reason I think it was his blood pressure. But you know my husband-he wouldn't let me take him anywhere to get it checked! We came home, I got the vacuum up and running and things put away from our little shopping trip. Steve ended up throwing up and felt much better afterwards.
Tanner came home tonight at 6:00. She's fighting a sinus infection/allergies. Such is the time of year! She's miserable and I'm hoping that she feels better in the morning, as I'm in a class all day and Steve's new boss is coming in town. So we have to both be at work. We'll see what happens.
Right now, Tanner and I are hanging out on our bed and are watching The Oscars together. I love when we do stuff like this together because I LOVE hearing Tanner "ooh and ahh" over the dresses and hair styles. Good times!
This week doesn't look to be quite as busy, thankfully!
Have a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment