- It's Friday. 'Nuff said.
- Tanner is out of school and I'm off work.
- We are going to get her pictures professionally taken this afternoon. This is a treat from the Orthodontist. He gives each patient a gift card for a free sitting fee and $50 off a package to patients when they finish their treatment so they can show off their new smile.
- The sun was out and it was almost 50 degrees yesterday....the sun is currently TRYING to peak out this morning, though it's supposed to rain this afternoon and all weekend. It's amazing though how just a little sunshine can brighten your mood.
- I can feel my fingers this morning! I got a cortisone shot in a tendon in the palm of my hand yesterday morning. I must say-it hurt like HELL and it freaked me out to NOT be able to feel my middle finger all day and all night last night. Plus, it wouldn't bend so I looked as if I was flipping people off all day. This morning though, I can feel it and bend it both. It's sore, but nothing like it was yesterday or even prior to the shot.
- Steve has been off work the past two days and has been busy working on some projects we started around the house. He has to go back to the office today due to a deal they've got going but it's been awesome the amount of headway he's made in just two days. It makes me happy to see progress.....
- Tonight after Steve gets off, we are going to go up the street to La Huerta and have us some good Mexican food and a margarita. One of my favorite ways to relax and end the day or the week.
Have a great Friday friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment