I'm telling you, it's been one of the longest weeks ever!! I'm so tired and I really thought this week would never end! Thankfully though-it did. In fact our Capt. came in today at 4:00 and said "It's game time folks-everyone go home!" So by golly, being the smart girls we are, we loaded our stuff up and got the heck out of there!
Steve took a day off on Wednesday. It was so good to have him home. He's worked 184 hours the past two weeks. Yes, you read that correctly-184 hours worked...now do you understand why I never see or talk to my husband? Hopefully it'll only be this way for a couple more weeks. The key word there, though, is hopefully. Only time will tell.
Tanner is at her Dad's this weekend and since Steve is working....I have the house to myself all weekend. In some ways, I'm looking forward to it. In other ways, I really wish Steve was home so we could have a weekend together. I've got a lot to do though to get ready to go home on Wednesday, so I'll stay busy and be productive both Saturday and Sunday.
We are getting a new computer. The Resolution Team at Nebraska Furniture Mart called yesterday and they have found us a new computer. It's another HP notebook, that's an upgraded version of what we've got. It'll still have the 17" screen, a bigger hard drive, and more memory than what we have now. It'll also have Windows 7 instead of Vista, which is what we have now. They are shipping it out of Omaha and it should be here at the first of next week. We are keeping the old computer. So that's been good news-I really liked the Resolution team and I was way impressed with the Representative that I've been dealing with. I'm finally a satisfied customer!
I'm off of here to go check on the brownies and see how they are coming along. Tonight is "Girl's Night" at church and though the thought of getting out of my nice warm house again stinks, I know in the end, it will be fun.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment