She is standing by my Grandma and Grandpa Molder's (my Moms parents). Tanner was three when my Grandma passed away and she was, I think, eight when my Grandpa died. Though she was young, she remembers them both very well. The way she's standing in the picture makes me think she's got her arms around Grandma and Grandpa, getting ready to give them a great big hug in heaven!
Everyone should be lucky enough to find the love of their life. I've been blessed enough to find not just one, but two... Steve and Tanner.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
This Picture Makes Me Smile
She is standing by my Grandma and Grandpa Molder's (my Moms parents). Tanner was three when my Grandma passed away and she was, I think, eight when my Grandpa died. Though she was young, she remembers them both very well. The way she's standing in the picture makes me think she's got her arms around Grandma and Grandpa, getting ready to give them a great big hug in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice pic, shell... btw.. i LOVE the new look.. soooo much easier to read
unkie
It is a cute picture. I can't believe how much older Tanner is looking. I love the new look too! Where do you find all of these backgrounds?
Post a Comment