The Striped Delight-oreo crust, cream cheese layer, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and crushed oreos on the top. YUM-O!
Me and my Girl
Tanner and her chocolate plate-man they had some great stuff to sample!
We played a "How well do you know your Mom/Daughter" game. Tanner answered the questions for Jill and I both. We laughed so hard on the answer to #12. If you can't read it..the question is "What is their biggest pet peeve?" Tanner wrote: "J: Teenage attitude" "S: Not being responsible"
At least we know she listens to us!!
2 comments:
Yum!!!! Her dessert looks awesome! That church knows how to reach women...CHOCOLATE! It sounds like it was a good "getaway" from every day life.
WOW! I can't believe it's time for this again! Has it really been a year? Oh, her dessert looks soooo good! I definitely need to come to your house! What a great time for you ladies and I too love her answer! CUTE! :)
Post a Comment