Monday, March 30, 2009

Random Photos Part 1

Here are a few random pictures. It's the best way I know to catch back up with the whole blogging thing. I'll try to break up the pictures into a couple of differnt posts. Enjoy!
This is Roger the Peacock. I don't know if I've posted pics of him before or not. He's our neighborhood Peacock that has been with us for two, almost three years. He's wild and we have no idea where he came from-he just showed up one day. Tanner named him Roger after our cousin Roger for some reason. Now everyone calls him Roger.
This is my niece Olivia feeding Roger (who you can barely see at the end of the driveway). If anyone knows my Livie, that baby girl can't hardly keep still from the excitement of life. By golly though, she LOVES Roger when they come down to visit. When we go home to KC, she always wants to know about Roger. We feed him chocolate chip granola bars and chicken scratch. He's a very spoiled Peacock, believe me. He'll eat out of your hand, but I won't let him (Steve does) and he's now comfortable enough that if we don't come out front and feed him fast enough, he hops on the roof then drops in the backyard and stands at the back door. See what I mean-spoiled rotten!

Here are my silly girls-my niece, Livi, Tanner, then my niece Emma. Though they don't get to see each other as much as they want to, they still get along wonderfully and are such good, close friends. I love having three girls in the family!

No comments: