Ok, so really this post has nothing to do with homework, but it does have to do with school...I just liked the way "Hormones and Homework" sounded together.
I finally got to talk to Tanner's English teacher Monday afternoon. She wasn't nearly as defensive this time as she was previously. Tanner had gotten a bad grade on a paper and I wanted to know what we could do to help her out and prepare for next time. For the assignment she had to read a passage, figure out the meaning a few hard words and write a paragraph about it. Yea, not Tanner's strong point at all. They are getting ready to take Benchmark's though which is why they were doing this.
The teacher was very helpful though and was very open to talking and discussing Tanner's grade. She is doing well evidently, but of course none of those grades are in the computer so I had no idea about that until I talked to her. Right now, Tanner's got an 89% in English, which is awesome. The teacher was very helpful and when we hung up the phone, I was pleased with how the conversation went.
Now onto the hormones.............I went to the OB on Monday morning. Basically, he said I'm in perimenopause and all we can really do is wait and adjust my hormones as needed. He took some blood and I should get those results sometime this week. He said he thinks my headaches are estrogen related. In looking through my calendar they weren't as frequent after he upped my estrogen patch-they are still there, just not like they were. So he said we'd continue to "tweak" things as needed and go from there.
Oh the joys of womanhood!
That's all I know for now........................
No comments:
Post a Comment