Monday, January 26, 2009

It's freezing rain outside and freezing cold too!! We are supposed to get 3/4" to 1" of ice tonight through tomorrow here. They closed school early today and sent me home at 4:00. We are home, snuggled in our jammies and blankets and are ready for the cold.


Steve is still in bed sick with the same thing Tanner and I had last week. Therefore, it's just me and my girl hanging out tonight. I was supposed to get together with the girls for our weekly "The Bachelor" watch party but that's been put on hold because of the weather. Tanner is going to lay in bed and watch a movie and I'm going to be snuggled on the couch with The Bachelor! (Boy that sounds bad, huh? You know what I mean...although the Bach is certainly a cutie! Only kidding!)

I have a feeling it's going to be a good night.

No comments: