
Mom and Dad looking at the photobook I had made of the family. My mom would kill me for putting this on here with her wearing my Gpa's flannel shirt, but who cares, right!? I love that my Dad is laughing so hard, considering the fact that he had just broke down and cried two pages earlier when he saw a picture of my Gpa and Gma that I put in there.

This picture makes me CRACK up! I love, love, love it! This is Matt (the one who had the accident) and his wife Tammy. Love them both.

This is my youngest niece, Olivia. She's four and loves her Uncle Stevie. I love how she's playing with his goatee. She's an onery little stinker, but we love her to death anyway.

The real Matt and Tammy :)

This Santa was made by my Gpa several years ago. He made one for all the "big kids" (my Dad and his siblings). Santa hangs on the backside of the house where people driving down the street can see him. My nieces, Emma and Livie thought it was fun to tickle Santa's feet.

This is what the back of Jenny's truck looked like after six hours of she and I power shopping on Black Friday.

Saturday evening, Mom, Dad and Steve decorated the mantle. Those that know Steve well know that his nickname is "Stevie Stewart" or "Martha Parker." He LOVES to decorate and is so good at it. He's truly got a gift when it comes to decorating. Anyway, Mom took advantage of the fact that he is so good at it and asked him to decorate her mantle for her. This is the finished product. She says her mantle has never looked more beautiful. Way to go honey!

When I was a kid, I took piano lessons for 9 years. Over Thanksgiving Dad wanted to see if I could play a few tunes. Sadly, I've totally forgotten how to play, although Dad and I did figure out this little duet we were playing in this picture.

This was our view as we headed out of town on Sunday morning. I loved the snow!! By the way, that's my older brother, Mike and his family in the truck ahead of us.
1 comment:
Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment