My goal for today was to take the Christmas tree down and put away. We are having a girl's night at my house on Monday night so I wanted to get the living room all put back together so that there's plenty of room again.
Steve's alarm went off at 8:20 this morning and though he didn't get up-I did. I didn't even sit down-I got up, brushed my teeth, got my bottle of water and got to work. Three hours later my tree was down, my living room was neat and tidy again, and I was WORN THE HECK OUT!
I fixed me some Chai tea and finally sat down for an hour. This afternoon we are going to head to Rogers to do a little shopping and then are going to grab a late lunch/early dinner. I can't wait! I love dates with my hubby!
Once we get home I plan on getting my Christmas pictures in order and ready to be posted.
Stay tuned.....................................
Oh and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment