Monday, November 17, 2008

Sick of Being Sick

Can I just say that I'm SICK OF SICK PEOPLE!!!? Does that make me a bad person? If so, I'm ok with it-I'm just being honest.

Steve was sick all last week. He's felt bad the past two weeks but it finally got the best of him last week. He was in bed all week long-literally. I called the Dr and he called in some antibiotics for him. Those haven't really helped too much for some reason.

Saturday evening after dinner, his tummy started screwing up. It's been that way ever since. So instead of being in bed all day/evening, he's in the bathroom!! I know it's not his fault and I know that he can't help what his body does or doesn't do. It's just frustrating!

In the meantime, during the week, he graciously shares his cold/upper respiratory infection with me. Sweet huh? I called the Dr on Friday and can't get in until Thursday afternoon. Grrr! I've got so much gunk in the back of my throat it's not even funny and I'm hacking up pieces of my lungs right and left! Gross, I know, but hey, again, just being honest.

Fast forward to today-Steve went back to work, though still not feeling well. God forbid I call the Dr again and make him an appointment! What's up with men and going to the dang Dr!? Somebody please explain that to me! I really want to understand; I do!

So yea, I'm tired of sick people. I'm ready to feel well myself and I'm ready for my hubby to feel well too!

Hopefully it'll happen sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Savanna Hope said...

Who is your doctor? I can't imagine having to wait 6 days to get in when you're sick!!! They're gonna end up killing people if they make them wait that long! If you want the name of my doctor, let me know. He always gets me in the same day. (And he's super nice!)
Tonya