It's been a few days since I've blogged. It's been a weird week for us. I'm so tired and worn out when I get home from work. Add to that the fact that I've not felt great this week and am so dang tired! By time I get Tanner in bed, I take my bath and I go to bed. The weekend looks to be a busy one, but I'm still looking forward to it. I think Saturday afternoon Steve and I are going to go see "Fireproof" at the theater. Do you know, in the eight years that we've been together, we've NEVER gone to the movie? Yea, I know. Funny, huh?
Anyway, I need to get off of here and fix lunches, finish getting ready and help Tanner do her hair (you can't pull your hair up with one hand, you know). I'll write more later.
Happy Thursday!
1 comment:
OOOO! I hear that movie is great, especially for married couples! I can't wait til it comes here! Hope you're feeling better! :)
Post a Comment