We've been so lazy around here this weekend! I don't know what my deal is, but I'm so tired and feel as if I don't have any energy at all! I haven't even began to clean my house this weekend-nope, I've officially put it off until tomorrow and even then-I still may not do it-we'll just see how I feel. I've slept a lot this weekend, but feel as if I still need LOTS more.
Steve was back in church today! YAY!! This was the first time he's been in church since before his back surgery. It was so nice to sit by my hubby again! And I got to snuggle a sweet, sleeping baby today too, which is always a treat. I've really enjoyed the sermons that Jeff has preached the last two Sundays.
We have watched a lot of coverage on Hurricane Gustov today. Man, I can't even imagine what those people must be going through. I can't imagine having to flee my house in again, for the second time in three years. I can't imagine having to leave not knowing what I'll be coming back to. Wow. It's almost overwhelming. We're praying that Gustov isn't nearly as horrible as they are predicting.
Matt is doing pretty good. I talked to him tonight and he sounded tired, but said he was "ok." He and Tammy are in Warsaw and when I talked to Tammy yesterday, she said Matt had said "it doesn't feel like home." I can totally understand that. He goes on Wednesday for an MRI of his spine and then will see the neck/back specialist on Friday.
I think I'm going to close this out for the night. Sorry this post is boring-I'm tired and there's not much going on. PRAISE GOD!
Enjoy your labor day!
No comments:
Post a Comment