Saturday, August 9, 2008

URGENT URGENT URGENT

We got a call around 11:30 tonight that my little brother, Matt, was in a serious car accident and is currently being flown up here to St. Lukes hospital. Matt is deputy Sheriff in Warsaw, MO and was on his way to a call tonight. He went to pass a car and hit something in the road, which made him loose control. They had to cut him out of the car and fly him up here. From what we've been told, he is/was alert and talking, so surely that's a good sign, right?

I know I ask it a lot, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for my little brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelly, I'm praying tonight. Please let us know what's going on so we can pray appropriately.

Lord, heal this family. Heal Shelly's hurt. Take her burden and give her peace.