It's Friday, which means, my friends, that it's STARBUCKS day!!! Tanner spends the night with her Dad on Thursday nights which means I don't have to take her to school on Friday mornings. Therefore, I treat myself to Starbucks every Friday before work. What a way to start the day!
I usually get a Grande Non-fat Chai Latte, extra hot, with whipped cream (It took me the longest time to figure out how to properly order my drink, but after listening to others order, I finally got it down and now I'm a pro!). Today though, something hot just didn't sound good to me. So I tried something new.
I got a Grande Shaken Passion Tea Lemonade. Folks, let me just say.........FAB.U.LOUS!
Oh my word I think I've found a new love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great way to start off the day!
Have a good one!
2 comments:
Oh girl. I could have told you about Passion Tea Lemonades. Mmmmmm.....but they are ONE STEP better when you pair them with a chocolate old fashioned donut. My favorite! I could eat a dozen of them in one setting. Wait, was that out loud?
Anyway, I can't wait for school again so I can have my occasional Starbucks run. It's NOT all about coffee. I hate coffee.
By the way, you can get FREE recycled coffee grounds at Starbucks for your garden.
Yay for you to discover a COLD drink. I haven't found that yet. I have liked the few nights the a/c has made me cold enough to brew up a coup of hot chai...delish.
Post a Comment