Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're going home today! Twelve hours from now, we'll be at home, hanging out with the family. We seriously, can't wait. It seems like it's been forever since we've been home and with it being so stressful around here the last few weeks, all we've wanted is to be home!

Tonight when we get home, we are going with Mom & Dad to Culvers for dinner. Have you ever been to Culvers? Oh.My.Word. Let me just say, it is our favorite burger joint and definitely the best burger on the planet. They call their burgers "butter burgers" because they butter and then toast the top bun. Again I say Oh.My.Word. We're so excited to for Culvers!

We've got Steve's post-op appointment this morning and then we're heading north. I'll be driving, which Steve hates, and Steve will be riding. He's pretty nervous about having to ride with me for four hours. It's not because I'm a bad driver, it's because he hates not having control. It's a cop thing, you know.

Yesterday a friend of mine from work text messaged me and asked me if Tanner and I wanted to go swimming with her and her kids. At first I said no because we had a ton of things to do before leaving. The more I thought about it though, the more I thought "forget that-we could go!" so I called her and told her we'd changed our minds. So we all loaded up and went out to the Prairie Grove Water Park. We had so much fun! It was fun for Tanner to get to swim and enjoy the water and it was great to sit and catch up with my friend. We got a little too much sun, but that's ok, I'm just so glad we got to go.

Did ya'll hear that Starbucks is supposed to be closing six hundred stores next year? Yea, bad news! I'm praying that they aren't going to close our Fayetteville store. I'm afraid if they did, I'd go into Chai tea withdrawls!

I need to get off of here and get busy. I'm the only one up right now so I need to make productive use of my time.

We're going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!!

No comments: