Have you ever had one of those friends that knows you inside and out, yet loves you anyway? That friend that you can laugh so hard with that you almost pee your pants...that friend that you can cry to, anytime day or night? Have you ever had that friend that is always there to offer an encouraging word or a Kleenex and a shoulder to cry on, no matter the distance between you? Well, that's my Stephanie. She and I met fifteen years ago at Manhattan Christian College. I knew right away that we'd be friends for life. There was just something about her. Though we live thousands of miles apart (she and her family live in Colorado Springs) and we don't talk as often as we like, we are still the best of friends. We've been through a lot together-boyfriends, breakups, kids, weddings, husbands, college, mothering, etc.
Stephanie is who I went to New York with. Ever since we left college, we've always managed to see each other once a year. I've gone out there, she's come here and we often meet in Kansas City. Not this year though-this year we met up at the Houston airport and flew to New York City together. These pictures are just a few of the ones we took of the two of us together.
I'm so thankful for Stephanie and her friendship over the years. I know my life wouldn't be nearly as rich as it is today without her love, support and friendship over the years. I hope everyone is blessed enough to have a "Stephanie" in their lives.

Arriving in New York

Outside the resturant Serendipity 3

Check out the desert we shared at Serendipity!!

The Statue of Liberty

At the Broadway play "Hairspray."
4 comments:
Did you wear clothes to "Hairspray"? (see picture). I thought that it was hair that everyone was naked!
Sara! I was gonna say the same thing! That chocolate yumminess looks AWESOME!
Hey, you went to MCC did you know Tonya Pitts and Heath Hostetler?
Natalie-Yep! I knew Tonya and Heath both. Are they from your home church?
Post a Comment