Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some Pictures......(I'll post more later)


Mom getting her Mother's Day gift from the girls and us kids


The family go-cart race. Tanner's the last one in the pack, although she won the race for the second year in a row! That's my girl-I taught her everything I know!


Tanner and my niece Emma showing off their new sunglasses and T's new hat. Aren't they just darn cute!?



These are some of the kids/cousins/grandkids/great grandkids. We are missing a few that didn't make it downstairs in time for the picture. Notice that there is only one boy in the group. That's how it was for me growing up-only I was the only girl!



My Dad and two of his girls-Tanner and Emma. They were waiting to race go-carts. Emma is not yet tall enough to drive on her own, so Dad takes her with him. Before Tanner could drive on her own, he'd take her as well. It's their special thing to do together.

No comments: