I just got home thirty minutes ago (it's 10:44 p.m by the way)from the beauty shop. I got my hair highlighted, cut and styled. I got my eyebrows waxed and I tanned-what a treat! I now officially feel feminine again and I love it! And get this...I got all of that, plus a liter of shampoo, and a can of root boost-all for $55!!! Gotta love that!
Missy, the girl that cuts my hair, is wonderful. In fact, she's more than wonderful, she is a lifesaver! Tonight, I was her last appt so it was just her and I the majority of the time. Her husband, Eric, works with Steve and I, and he came in towards the end to get his hair cut. After he was done, he hung out with us until we were done. I thought it was super sweet because he even walked me out to my car since I was walking out into an empty parking lot!
Steve comes home tomorrow and I'm so stoked about that! Funny how you think when they go away, it's going to be a great thing. It was a great thing....for the first day-now I miss the man like crazy! 3:30 tomorrow isn't going to come soon enough, that's for sure.
Speaking of 3:30 tomorrow, I need to get on the airports website and track his flight so i know if he's on time or not. Better get busy doing that before I forget!
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment