Monday, April 28, 2008

Sick Girl

Well, we got up and around this morning, out the door, and half way to school before Tanner decided that she really didn't feel good and wanted to stay home. I could see in her eyes that she didn't feel good and kept telling her she didn't have to go if she didn't want to, but she wanted to at least try. The kid's got black circles under her eyes (part of it being from lack of sleep and part of it being sinus issues), her head hurts, her throat is "icky" and has "gunk" going down the back of it and her face hurts. I know it's allergies right now but based on past history, it will quickly turn into a sinus infection and I really can't afford for her to get sick right now since we are supposed to go out of town this weekend.

So we turned around and came back home. She isn't running a fever, but is in her jammies, her big robe and is covered with her fleece blanket because she says she's cold. I've given her ibprofen, Clairton and she's drinking lots of OJ today. I hope this all works!

No comments: