Friday, April 4, 2008

My Morning

4:50-Alarm goes off. I hit snooze
5:00-Alarm goes off again. I get out of bed
5:45-Done getting ready, check my email real fast
5:55-Tanner comes into the living room crying that her mouth hurts. We rock together for ten minutes (I love when we do this!)
6:10-Start helping Tanner get ready and figure out what she can eat
6:15-Pack Tanner's lunch (OOPS! I just realized I forgot to pack Steve's. Dang it!)
6:50-Out the door, Tanner in tow
7:00-Drop Tanner off at school. Today was SWAP club and they meet from 7:00-7:50
7:10-Pay my gas bill in Fayetteville
7:15-Stop at Panera and get a bagel
7:20-Stop at Starbucks for my usual Friday chai tea
7:35-Go to Sam's (still in Fayetteville) and fill up the gas tank
7:50-Leave Sam's and head back to Springdale to work
7:58-Arrive at work on time

I love a productive morning!!!

2 comments:

Annette said...

LOL, what a great morning! Good for you. I'm not good at getting 3 out the door in the morning. Today I took one and Todd took the other two. So glad I don't have to do this fulltime! I really am enjoying myself, but can not imagine what utter chaos my house would be in if I was here all the time.

Thanks for your kind words! You rock! Have a great weekend! Love ya! :)

Holly said...

I am cracking up! THIS was your morning BEFORE I got out of bed!