Everyone should be lucky enough to find the love of their life. I've been blessed enough to find not just one, but two... Steve and Tanner.
Friday, April 25, 2008
The Diagnosis
I went to the Dr just a little bit ago. I've got a double ear infection along with allergies. I've got a Z-Pack and some allergy meds and will be back to normal in no time at all. YAY!
Ick! Ear infections are no fun! I get those very easily as well. Z-paks are miracle drugs though! I hope it makes you all better real soon! Take care! Love ya!:)
Oh my word! I am so sorry! I had an infection in one ear a couple of months ago, AND IT WAS MISERABLE! I told Ryan it was way worse than childbirth! The hydrocodone barely touched the pain. But the Z-pack came through for me! Heal quickly!
2 comments:
Ick! Ear infections are no fun! I get those very easily as well. Z-paks are miracle drugs though! I hope it makes you all better real soon! Take care! Love ya!:)
Oh my word! I am so sorry! I had an infection in one ear a couple of months ago, AND IT WAS MISERABLE! I told Ryan it was way worse than childbirth! The hydrocodone barely touched the pain. But the Z-pack came through for me! Heal quickly!
Post a Comment