So this morning I'm wondering about my friend Jenn. I wonder how she did through the night. I wonder how she'll get through today and the days to come. I wonder what I can do to help her and her family out. I wonder..............
The good news I guess is that it's Friday. I've been really busy the last couple of weeks at work so the time has just flown by. I've got lots to do today, but because it's Friday-I think I'll not push myself too much. No need to overdue it on a Friday, you know. HA!
Do you know that Steve fixed dinner three nights this week! Can you believe that? I love it! And I didn't even have to ask him last night. I had to work late and he called and said he'd started dinner. I can't believe how lucky I am to have this man. I'm so thankful to have a true partner in life.
I took Tanner to the orthodontist yesterday to get impressions made. We go back next Thursday and they are going to put in her appliance and the "screws" into her upper jaw. I am really impressed with Dr. Whitlock (the ortho). I had to ask him again yesterday to explain to me how what we're doing works and he was so nice about it. Seems the "screws" (aka tads) that go in her upper jaw will push her upper teeth and jaw up so that the lower jaw will have room, without bumping any upper teeth, to move up and around on it's own. This is supposed to take around four to six months. I can't wait to see the results and neither can Tanner. I'm glad she has such a great attitude about everything-what a trooper.
Ok, I need to quit typing and go finish getting ready. Today is Friday which means Chai Tea at Starbucks this morning!! WOOHOO!! Thank goodness it's Friday!
Have a blessed day!
2 comments:
Prayers to your friend, Jenn. Have you talked to her? I know some babies can survive at 21 weeks,but it's a long road. I hear ya on TGIF. I was teaching the girls what that meant this morning! Hope you have a good weekend and GO STEVE! :)
oh man....someone else make dinner? ha! derek is so picky about spaghetti noodles i've decided i'll make the home made sauce, he can make the noodles. i make a decent batch of sauce & freeze some. looks like this week, HE'S making one meal, he doesn't know it yet. that will be nice!
Post a Comment