Monday, February 18, 2008

Steve is feeling a little bit better today, although he still has a ways to go. I got up this morning at 9:30 (gotta love those three day weekends!) and made homeade biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Man, they were good!! I had been craving those for quite some time and this morning just seemed like the right time to make them. Steve, who doesn't typically eat breakfast actually ate some himself. Yumm.....I could eat it everday!

I got a new camera today! I'm so stinking excited! We've talked for the past two years about getting a new one, but you know how it is-something else always come up. I had looked at them at Sam's the other day and had brought some info home to research and talk to Steve about. Before going back to bed this afternoon, he said "Why don't you go buy yourself a camera." You know me, you tell me to do something, who am I to argue!? HA! I was really excited too because I feel like I got a bargin on it. I had thought Sam's was the cheapest place after comparing prices on the internet but right before I left, I checked Bestbuy.com one more time and low and behold, it was on sale-twenty dollars cheaper than Sams!! I can't wait to play with it and figure out all it's many capabilities.

Tanner had her first after school cooking class today. She was in such a good mood when I picked her up and was so excited about her class. The class she's in is something that the school offers after school once a week. It's all free thanks to a grant that the school has. Tanner has looked forward to this class since the first of the year. They will learn etiqute along with learning new things to cook. She said at the end of the semester, they may have a tea party and will get to invite parents. I think that sounds so fun!

Well, I suppose I should quit babbling and go to bed. I know this was probably boring to read and I apologize for that. I'll get better at this whole blogging thing eventually. Good night!

3 comments:

Holly said...

YOU made biscuits and gravy and didn't invite US? You're not very nice! ;)

Annette said...

Will you stop apologizing?! It's your blog, write what you want! :) I love to hear about the everyday happenings! I can't believe Tanner started her period!!!! Love ya! :)

Sara said...

If we were bored, we wouldn't be reading and leaving comments!!!