Everyone should be lucky enough to find the love of their life. I've been blessed enough to find not just one, but two... Steve and Tanner.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Phillips Craig and Dean You are God alone
This song has been going through my head a LOT today. It's so true. No matter what, my God is the ONLY God, in the good times, bad times, ALL the time. I'm so very thankful.
I love this song! I heard it on the radio earlier and had been singing it too. This song was just coming out when I went through my thyroid stuff and I stood on the truths in it. I still do.
1 comment:
I love this song! I heard it on the radio earlier and had been singing it too. This song was just coming out when I went through my thyroid stuff and I stood on the truths in it. I still do.
Post a Comment