Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Holy cow, I can't believe I haven't posted for a week!!

EEK!!

Seriously, if I could tell you all the stuff that's gone on in the last three weeks, you would understand why I haven't posted in a week.

It's been very stressful to say the least.

There has been lots of change, or at least talk of change, these last three weeks. And if anyone knows me (and Tanner) well, they know I (we) don't handle change well.

BUT............

We are learning to go with the flow. And we're learning more and more everyday just how important it is to trust in and rely on God at ALL times.

When the changes are finalized, I will be more than happy to share more. Until then, I'll leave you with some of my favorite pictures from our family reunion in Branson (and let me just go ahead and put this out there-I have the best family ever. Hands.Down!)



No comments: