This is a picture of one of my kitchen cabinets and all of our medicine. We could open a pharmacy, huh?? The notebook and pen is where I write down what Tanner's temp is, what time I took it and what medicine I gave her. It's the only way I can keep track!!
I woke up yesterday feeling nasty. Heavy chest, cough, sinus drainage...the works. No fever though, thankfully. I ended up going to the Urgent Care clinic when Steve got home because of Tanner being so sick. I didn't want to wait and get her even more sick. Basically I have an upper respiratory infection. The Dr gave me a Zpack and upped my Tamiflu dosage just as a precaution.
This is Spring break! Tanner is supposed to be hanging out with her Dad and his family, watching New Moon with her Step Mom, doing fun things like that! I'm supposed to be having a lazy, peaceful Saturday....but NO! Instead we are both home sick.
So if you believe in the power of prayer, would you mind lifting our family up? Thankfully Steve is a great care-taker, but man,, I really hope he doesn't get sick! That's all we need!!
Ok, I'm off to go take some more cough medicine and go back to bed.
Thank you friends.
2 comments:
Holy cow! I haven't read this for awhile! Sorry about T getting H1N1.Sounds like she's really got a bad case of it! I hope you don't have that too! This cold/flu season has been brutal! I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear well for over 2 weeks! That's tough when you're a choir teacher! Anyway, hope you all get better soon and prayers coming your way!
Hope you two get better soon! Hopefully she will start feeling better in the next couple of days and at least get somewhat of a spring break! My prayers are with you guys!
Post a Comment