I think its been over a week since I've posted anything. It was a crazy week last week and since we don't have our computer right now, posting is hard.
Currently I'm laying in bed watching Iron Chef America and typing this out on my little Blackberry. If there are errors or typos, I apologize in advance.
Last week started out busy right off the bat. Chelsey, Steve's daughter, is a Senior on the volleyball team. They live a little over an hour away so watching her play is few and far between.
This year the volleyball team made it to regionals, which was being held at Farmington High School which is about 20 minutes from us. We watched the Bobcats play Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. It was so much fun! Chels is tall and is killer on the court. She is so good!! I'm so thankful we were able to be there to cheer the team on. They ended up 4th, which made them eligible for State. The state meet starts Tuesday afternoon and is being played here, so we'll get to watch her some more. Go Bobcats!!
The rest of the week was just busy with work. Steve is fixing to start a special assignment for a month or so, which means Tanner and I will basically be on our own for a month. Right now they are trying to get things ironed out and ready to go.
This weekend we just layed around on Saturday and took it easy. Today we cleaned out the garage and took a load of stuff to storage. We also brought our Christmas stuff over from the storage shed. That's always exciting to me.
Steve grilled us some steaks for dinner tonight and they were rather yummy. Tanner started complaining about a "tickle in her throat" earlier, which usually means she is going to puke. I started in with the horrible sinus drainage last night and feel miserable today. I actually took liquid hell (a.k.a Nyquil) and am hoping that will help.
Sorry I didn't have anything exciting to report. My fingers are cramping so I think I'll end this here and call it a night.
See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment