Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Let me just start out by saying:

I'm worn the heck out!!!

My day started at 6:30 this morning. Yes, I got up at 6:30 on a Saturday. I fell asleep last night around 8:45 so evidently my body felt I got plenty of rest because I was WIDE AWAKE at 6:30 this morning. Since it was supposed to rain, I got up, got dressed, pulled my hair up, grabbed my MP3 player and hit the road. I walked almost two miles and it felt great! I even ran a small part of it! My goal is to walk or ride my bike, at least four days a week. I hope I can stick to it-I need to not only loose a little bit of weight, but I just feel better when I get a little exercise!

After walking, I slapped some make up on and headed out to Starbucks. I thought it'd be a great morning to sit and relax while reading and having some time with the Big Guy. It was such a nice time! I'm usually not one to go to a restaurant or something like that by myself-I'd usually just get something and leave, but today, I actually stayed and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Next was Walmart for the big grocery shop. Yippee!

NOT!

After Walmart was Sam's (I just love that place!). I got what I needed there, headed home, unloaded and then went and got my nails done. I came home after that and started laundry, made five dozen cookies, a homemade strawberry pie, cleaned the bathrooms, packed away my winter clothes, organized my spring/summer clothes and fixed dinner.

I am WORN out! It's been such a productive day though and I love knowing that I got so many things accomplished. Though I'm so tired, it feels good to know that come tomorrow, I can just enjoy the day-that makes today totally worth it in my book!

I want to share my strawberry pie recipe, but honestly, right now, I'm so stinking tired, I think I'm going to get off of here and go to sleep.

Nite!

No comments: