Sunday, August 24, 2008

Runnning of the Bulls in Springdale





Did you know that they have a running of the bulls in Springdale, Arkansas?!! You didn't, did you? Neither did we, until yesterday!

When I looked out the back door yesterday, I saw cars stopped along the road behind our house. It was weird. When I looked up the street, I saw two bulls crossing the street. Yes, you read that right, two bulls were crossing the street. It was HILARIOUS! Tanner and I put our shoes on, grabbed the camera and ran outside.

The bulls belong to a house that's two houses down from us, although we've never seen them. I guess they decided they needed an afternoon stroll and hey, who could blame them? It was a nice afternoon! Nonetheless, it was great afternoon entertainment for us!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As many of you know, we have a large Hispanic population in our area. I think a small group of Hispanics have been combing the area looking for the perfect bulls to run with. I’ve lived in this house for eight years and have never seen a cow or a bull or a four legged critter that would constitute as livestock. I pass by this house (two doors down) everyday that says “Bulls For Sale,” but I’ve never seen a bull on this parcel of land. But…it wasn’t too long ago when our neighbor was knocking on our door wanting to know why we have a Peacock on our roof. Maybe these are special bulls? If so, then we need to buy a lot more chocolate chip granola bars, cause I don’t think Roger the Peacock would want to share his stash…sp

Annette said...

LOL, that had to be a sight to see! I forgot about your peacock! Steve is a hoot! I love that we're going into business together! :)