Tanner woke up at 8:15 this morning and shut my door along with hers. I took a sleeping pill last night and slept like a log. I didn't wake up until 9:00. Man, that felt great!
As soon as I got up, Tanner and I threw some old clothes on and went on a mile and a half bike ride together. I figured we needed to do it early since it's supposed to be like 100 degrees here later this afternoon. It was a fun time and good exercise too!
After we got home I made us some pancakes and pears for breakfast. Tanner's so dang cute. She loves to eat at the table, so she cleared off a spot, poured us both some milk and fixed our places. It was a good, fun breakfast.
Not sure what we're going to do the rest of the day. We've got some errands that I'd like to run, but at the same time, I'm feeling really lazy. Steve's back is spasming (is that word?) so he's not going anywhere today-don't know if we'll stay home or not. Hm.....decisions, decisions.
Things haven't really changed for Gpa. He has started throwing up this morning for some reason though. Don't know why he's doing that. We are still just staying put here in Arkansas and are awaiting the call to go north.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment