Today has been a rough day for Steve. He woke up at 4:30 this morning with a cramp in his back. Thankfully the cramp wasn't in his lower back but instead was in his upper back-nonetheless, it hurt! I gave him some meds and then got him in the chair. He thought sitting up would help it out. I went back to bed and dozed and he eventually came back to bed around 6:30.
He's stayed asleep or at least pretty doped up all day long. I'm not really down about it because I figure we're going to have bad days every now and then. Hopefully come tomorrow, we'll be back on the healing track.
Tanner had her first day of Science camp this morning. She loved it. I'm so glad to have her home. After two weeks with her Dad, I've missed the little booger!
Jill is taking Tanner to and from camp this week for me. I'm so thankful for that. When Jill brought Tanner home, she brought me a Chai tea from Starbucks! What a sweetie!! I could have literally cried. I had been craving a tea from there for quite a while and it was so good!! Thanks Jill!!
Tonight I'm getting together with the girl's over at Jill's to watch The Bachelorette. I can't wait! Tanner will be here to sit with Steve while I'm gone and she'll "take care of him." I think Tanner is going to lay in bed with Steve and watch a movie while he sleeps-she feels awfully big getting to stay and "take care" of Steve. :)
Tomorrow will be a better day, I'm sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment