Sunday, May 4, 2008

Twas the Night After Reunion..............

And all were so beat
We were tired and aching
From our head to our feet.

We had so much fun
In Branson Missouri
It was nice to get away
And not have to worry.

We missed Grandma and Grandpa
It wasn't the same
Them missing out on Branson
Was really a shame.

There was volleyball in the pool
And go-cart racing galore
There were lots of bargins found
At several of the stores.

Uncle Gary fixed us a dinner
It was a real Italian feast
We were all so full later
And not hungry in the least.

Thirty one people came
And we had such a blast
It was hard to believe
Today was the last.

Goodbyes were said
After breakfast today
There were tears that were shed
And lots of hugs given away.

God truly has blessed me
With a wonderful family
He knew what He was doing
When the Goldens came to be.

________________________________________________________

I know this is cheesy, but I'm tired and worn out and my brain feels as if it's mush. I'll try to post some pictures later.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Awww, I thought that was really sweet! Glad you had a good time! How are your grandparents? Sorry they couldn't come. Looking forward to pics.:)

Holly said...

Too cute! I loved it.