Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

I totally forgot to talk about my Mother's Day.

On Sunday morning, Tanner got up and gave me a little gift that she and her Dad and Step-Mom had put together. (Thanks guys!) She was so proud and excited to give it to me. She had a card and a lip gloss/nail polish set from Mary Kay. It was perfect-I needed some new lip gloss and a girl can never have too many bottles of nail polish!

Sunday afternoon Steve gave me a card from him and a card from Tanner. Also on the table was an envelope that said "New York Bound." Inside was a gift card to one of my all time favorite stores New York & Company!! Score one for the husband!! He said since since I was heading to New York, I should have some New York clothes. I can't wait to go shopping this weekend (I just wish Steve could go with me-he's so fun to shop with!) and see what I can find. I've even got a coupon for New York & Company, so that means my gift card will go even further!

Steve also grilled steaks for us on Sunday night. Steaks are his specialty and let me tell you they were yummy as always!

Thanks babe for making my day special! I love you!

No comments: