I miss my hubby. He had to fly out to Quanico, Virginia today for a class at the DEA Academy. First of all, he hates flying. Second of all, he hates sleeping in a strange bed. Third of all, he'll more than likely have a room ate for the week. And add to that the fact that he feels like crap and holy cow, you've got one grouchy man!! And then there's the wife at home (that'd be me, you know)! First of all, I hates telling him goodbye on the airport curb. Second of all I hate sleeping in an empty bed. Third of all, I don't have anyone to talk to about my day. Add to that the fact that I've got a bajillion (that's a word you know) things going through my head and feel way stressed right now and holy cow, you've got one stressed out girl!!
I know that absence makes the heart grow fonder.....by the way, I really don't like the person that said that, since they were right!! I know that we'll survive being apart this week. I know I'm turning around and leaving him next week. I know that this isn't going to kill us. BUT....................I miss my man and want him to hurry and come home!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment