Everyone should be lucky enough to find the love of their life. I've been blessed enough to find not just one, but two... Steve and Tanner.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
So the caffeine from my Chai latte and my large cherry vanilla coke did NOT give me as much energy as I wanted. Dang it! Oh well. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight since I'm so tired.
You don’t work. I know you. It’s 9:00 PM and you’re sitting there eating a piece of strawberry pie and telling my how you wished it was better. Are you working on a sugar high? If I got up at the wee hours of the morning…I’d be out by the time the 6 o’clock news came on…Plus taking T to softball practice and then getting the “goodies” for the civil service commissioners. All I got to say is WOW, what a woman.
1 comment:
You don’t work. I know you. It’s 9:00 PM and you’re sitting there eating a piece of strawberry pie and telling my how you wished it was better. Are you working on a sugar high? If I got up at the wee hours of the morning…I’d be out by the time the 6 o’clock news came on…Plus taking T to softball practice and then getting the “goodies” for the civil service commissioners. All I got to say is WOW, what a woman.
Post a Comment